Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weekly Update 7-2-08

Thought I had better drop a quick note to assure everyone that yes we are still just fine. My folks got in Wednesday last week and we have been on the go a lot since then. We went to church at Kilili and then on to the Kilaguni Lodge at Tsavo for two nights. When we got back to Nairobi yesterday the internet connection was down so this is just a quick hi and goodbye. The folks are going to Kyambeke with us tomorrow and then will get on the plane tomorrow evening headed back to Vegas. As big as their luggage is I am going to have to check to make sure my companion doesn't stow away when we drop them at the airport. I will try and get a good update in by the weekend and send a few pictures. It has sure been great to have them here for the week.

Elder and Sister Bishop

No comments: